Sunday 11 July 2010

Love and Hate

What I love about my fiance is his smile
What I hate about life is its shortness
what i love about strawberries is their sweetness
what i hate about men is their tales
what i love about women is their independence
what i hate about computers is they're always crashing
what i love about friends is their company
what i hate about cars is their fumes
what i love about water is its beauty
what i hate about zoos is the cages
what i love about music is its sound
what i hate about time is that theres never enough
what i love about words, is there is so many of them
what i hate about customers is their rudeness
what i love about you is your shining eyes
what i hate about me is my attitude
what i love about them is their charm
what i hate about war is its destruction
what i love about peace is its freedom
28/01/05

No comments:

Post a Comment