Sunday 18 July 2010

If I fall

"If I fall, will anyone hear my call?"
that's what she's thinking
be realistic, you're being sadistic
sending everyone ballistic
causing her pain
making her have tears that fall down
as fast as the pouring rain

you want to make a prank call
but I'm not playing ball
you're being cruel
she's thinking

"If I fall, will I live to tell the tale?"
be realistic, you're being sadistic
sending everyone ballistic
making her cry
but she's trying
trying to be strong

you go to punch her
be realistic, you're being sadistic
her mother's gone ballistic
she's bleeding
"if I fall, will anyone hear my call?"

nobody ever heard her call
here we are, standing tall
wearing black
she can't come back

be realistic, you were sadistic

if you fall, will anyone hear your call?

12/3/99

No comments:

Post a Comment