Thursday 11 November 2010

November!

Hello readers,

Sorry I haven't been updating too much recently, this month I am taking part in NaNoWriMo! it's actually my sixth year in a row, but I've never managed to get anywhere near the 50,000 words. This year I have been doing really well with my word count despite not knowing what my plot was going to be, and I'm still not exactly sure. I thought it was a sci fi novel to begin with but now it seems it's actually a fantasy novel, and is getting more and more complicated and ridiculous by the minute! I am finding listening to shouty riot grrrl music very helpful to my creativity as well as following @NaNoWordSprints very helpful.

the funny thing is that since I've started this year, I have started to feel inspired to write other things too (and inspired to actually do some other things too) but I have to focus on this for now!

I'm off to write my novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment